Thursday 24 May 2012

Cara Mia Contest Winner!

A few months ago, we ran a contest to celebrate the launch of www.caramia-skincare.com. The lucky winner was Deigh-Anna Edmondson, Marketing Manager of Spa Boutique. Her prize was Cellex-C’s exclusive AGE.LESS 15 Skin Signaling Serum! After using the product for a few weeks, she sent us the following product review:

“I love that this product has absolutely no fragrance, which can be irritating for my typically reactive skin. I also like how quickly it absorbed without leaving any trace on the skin, so I was able to apply my moisturizer over top right away. I have been using it for a few weeks and have already been able to see a difference in the overall health of my skin. It seems to be healing faster and the tone is brighter and more luminous.”

Congratulations to Deigh-Anna and many thanks for the detailed feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment